Sedation, braces, and comfort menu. Oh my! We may not have the tin man or scarecrow, but we can give you a fuzzy teddy bear to provide you with the courage you need.
Your child may be nervous about visiting the dentist either for the first time or their 20th time. But, at iGrin Pediatric Dentistry in Powdersville, we want to make your child’s dentist appointment a fun one where they don’t ever want to leave. That’s why our excellent staff is here to help you. We want to make sure that not only is your child confident in their dental experience, but that you are as well.
Meet the iGrin dental team and see why parents choose us for their children’s dental care in Powdersville.
Meet the Powdersville Team
Dr. Melanie Richards, Powdersville Dentist
Lisa Baker, Office Manager
Becky Campbell, Business Administrator
Cindy Romano, Dental Hygienist
Holly Bridges, Dental Assistant
Jill Perloff, Dental Hygienist
Samantha Baldwin, Dental Assistant
iGrin Pediatric Dentistry of Powdersville has all your dentistry needs
Our pediatric dentist’s office is different from your general dentist’s office because we are exclusive to children’s dentistry. We are all about giving your child the care and comfort they need. We want your child to have a dental experience free of anxiety and fear.
Your child’s dental health is important to us and we want to educate them on proper oral hygiene and preventative care. We want to teach your child early on so they can carry healthy habits throughout their life and into other aspects of their life.
So, what set’s iGrin apart from other dental offices in Easley and Powdersville?
We aren’t just a dental office. We are your child’s playhouse:
- Video games
- The game room
- Coloring sheets
- Dr. Richards and all her funny jokes
We are also our parent’s breath of fresh air:
- An InstaGrin Dental Savings Plan to make it easier for your child to get the coverage they need
- Your all-in-one dental package with vivera retainers and braces
- Sedation Dentistry including Laughing Gas, Conscious Sedation, and General Anesthesia
- Open communication about treatment options and what to expect
- An emergency dental line (every parent needs this!)
- Our conservative approach to solving dental issues
- The latest technology and techniques for the best pediatric dental services
Now, let’s get to know you!
Are you looking for a pediatric dentist in Powdersville and the surrounding area? Come try us out! But first, we must warn you: Your kid may never want to leave!
Contact our friendly iGrin dental team to schedule your child’s appointment: